Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rather than Scrabble--now in COLOR!!


While Heather and I were on the road to Cali and back I took some time whilst not in the driver seat to splash some colors onto the latest "Rather that Scrabble" installment. I hope this in some small way makes up for not posting over the last two weeks:-)
I will also be offering this print for sale via my Facebook fan page!!
Check out the "Rather than Scrabble" Facebook fan page for all the exciting details--
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ted-Helards-Comic-Blog/311543995168?ref=ts
..act now as suppli
es are limited..
...just in time for the holidays...
...not available in stores..
...be the envy of all your friends..
..still legal in 17 states...

5 comments:

  1. awesome and so appropriately ironic and funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Ted, I have enjoyed your comic blog so much...keep doing it!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments! Thanks, Ang for your support of what I am doing here!! It stokes me to think you are following my blog comic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty funny, mister.
    I might buy a print when I get back.
    I don't thing 5 bucks will cover shipment to France.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received my print today and this may sound corny, but it exceeded my expectations. It's a great comic and the print is amazing! L-O-V-E it! Thanks Ted.

    ReplyDelete