Wednesday, March 2, 2016

First three pages of my Top Cow sample pages - Artemis IX

Hello All!

I am in the process of finishing up the last couple of pages for my Artemis IX sample work for the Top Com talent search. 

I am liking these pages, generally, but as always it is hard not to be overly critical of your own work. I think that's why it is important to get your work out there-even if it is simply posting it on your own blog, as I am doing:)
Standing behind the work you do and being proud of where you are in your development as an artist or as a whatever can be hugely challenging for most of us. 

I am as guilty of this as anyone, if not more so.

We tend to judge ourselves a bit harshly and unfairly compare our own work with those of others that we deem superior.

So, in my ongoing endeavor to be supportive of my own work and be my own champion here are the first three of the Artemis IX sample pages.

Not perfect, maybe not even any good, but it is what I did with what I got right now and I am standing behind it:)

Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment